Dario Onana stands out as a fully qualified sworn translator and interpreter before the Supreme Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
He is a native French and Italian speaker, and is fully proficient in English. He boasts wide-ranging experience in translation and in-depth knowledge of the legal industry.
He holds a Master of Laws in Legal Practice from Nottingham Law School, a Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting from Paris Nanterre University as well as a Master of Laws from Paris Sorbonne Law School.
After gaining valuable experience in a translation firm, he had the opportunity to work in prestigious institutions including the French Court of Cassation and the European Investment Bank where he sharpened his legal drafting skills and developed an analytical mind.
Since then, he has been working with sound commitment to provide certified translation services to law firms and corporations based in France, Italy and Luxembourg.
- Sworn Translator and Interpreter before the Supreme Court of Justice in Luxembourg
- French: native
- Italian: native
- English: excellent (C2)
- French > Italian
- English > Italian
- English > French
- Italian > French
- M.A. Translation and Interpreting (concentration in legal/financial translation) – Paris Nanterre University
- LL.M. Legal Practice, Nottingham Law School, UK
- Visiting Student Program – Harvard Law School, US
- LL.M. – Paris Sorbonne Law School
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti (“ANITI”), 2020 – 2022