Lisa Forrer is a researcher in comparative law at the Sorbonne Research Institute for International and European Law (IREDIES) and is endowed with sound legal translation skills.
Her working languages are Italian, French, German and English. She also speaks Dutch, Spanish and is learning Hungarian.
Lisa acquired these language skills throughout her law studies in Italy, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
More importantly, she worked at the Italian Translation Unit of the Court of Justice of the European Union in 2016 prior to providing assistance to several law firms in Paris as a legal translator. She is currently focusing her research activity on the law across the Member States of the European Union and the United Kingdom.
Finally, Lisa has a wealth of experience in the fields of law and translation. While pursuing her research activity, she has been providing legal advice to law firms. Previously, she served as a lecturer in European law and public international law at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- PhD. in Comparative Law – Sorbonne Research Institute for International and European Law
- Master of Laws in European Union and Human Rights – University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master of Laws in European Law – University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas
- Italian: native
- French: excellent (C2)
- German : fluent (C1)
- English: fluent (C1)
- Dutch : intermediate (B2)
- Spanish: intermediate (B1)
- Hungarian : beginner (A2)